Sunday 21 September 2008

And The Winner is............

*drum roll*

Estela from Oklahoma USA!!!!

Congrats Estela for winning one of my flutterby butterflies - I'm sure it's going to love it's new home!



(to choose the winner, I used a random number generator)

Many thanks to everyone who entered, I enjoyed reading you comments very much!

And as a thankyou to my blog readers I'm offering 10% off (excludes shipping) all glass flutterbys in my Etsy shop until midnight Saturday 4th Oct (central european time!)

To take advantage of this offer you simply put "Flutterby Blog Offer" in the message to seller box and I will refund you the difference.

12 comments:

Heli said...

Congrats Estella!
no 10% off dandy birds...? :D

Kreativlink said...

Congrats to the lucky winner! I envy her much! :)

Ravenhill said...

Congratulations to the VERY lucky winner!!! I adore everything you make and I have to have a butterfly for my daughter as she too loves them!

Happy weekend!

Star of the East said...

For a second I thought I won, as my name is Estella :P
Congrats lucky Estela!!!

Hey Harriet said...

Oh phooey I didn't win :(

Congrats to lucky Estela!

Kari said...

Those butterflies are very beautiful!

ana carina said...

Lucky Estela!

(bummer) ;)

Arctida said...

Congrats to Estela, damn I'm jealous :)

Estela said...

YAY!!!!!!
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!
I can't wait to have this beautiful butterfly fluttering in my home!
Thank you so much for having this great giveaway Pamela!!
YAHOO!!!

glasfaden said...

What a lucky girl! Congrats, Estela!!

Tina said...

I have to say it again, these butterflies are BEAUTIFUL!!!

karlita said...

booohoooo :) I love the picture of all the little butterflies together!