Thursday 27 May 2010

My Creative Space Today ..



Today I'm working on garlands - including these Frida Kahlo inspired ones.  I've been intending to make these for ages but you know how it is - sometimes you just need to wait until the right moment :)  I'm having great fun with the colours and how often do you get to make anything with little bone skulls these days ? :)  They'll be for sale probably in a few weeks, when I come back from Florence ready to open the new shop :)

to see more creative spaces today pop over to Kootoyoo's blog here

6 comments:

The UnStrungSisters - Amy and Erin said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors.

matchstickgirl said...

I adore my Frida Kahlo inspired garland it is and always will be up in the window where ever I am ...

its so very very wonderful

so glad you are on a roll with them ... theyre the absolute cats pyjamas

LeelaBijou said...

Beautiful!!

Huismus said...

Looking good Pam!

BlueTerracotta said...

I cna't wait to see them finished! They look great so far :)

M.M.E. said...

I love the color choices. You are so talented!!