Tuesday 4 January 2011

Stylish Blogger Award ! or 7 things you really want to know about me :D



I have been given the Stylish Blogger Award by sweet Ayça @ Aya Wedding


MERCI Ayça !!


Here's how it goes
  • Thank and link back to the person that awarded me.
  • Share 7 things about myself.
  • Pay it forward to 3 (or 15 if you have time!) recently discovered bloggers.
  • Contact those bloggers about the award!
7 things you really should know ....

1. I dream of living and working in Venice for 6 months

2. I barely understand a word French people say to me

3. I'm addicted to vampire romances

4. I've seen 2 ghosts

5. Last week I mistook a pile of snow-capped horse manure to be a shetland pony. (this fact may or may not influence your acceptance of point 4 )

6. I like eating sausage rolls squashed in bread baps

7. When I rule the world, hair straighteners, over-plucked eyebrows and tweets about Justin Bieber will all be banned. oh yes.

(want more?  here are 7 things for a few years back ! )


3 stylish blogs I chose ...


5 comments:

ana carina said...

LOL! Loved this :)))

Nicole said...

Awesome post!

jdavissquared said...

I can't understand people with accents either, love vampire romances, and would love to hear about your ghost sightings!

I found you on Etsy forums, I hope you'll come visit me too!

http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com

OneCraftyFox said...

Oh Pamela, the 7 things I should really know about you had me in stitches!!

Your are one funny girl!

Thank you so much for passing this award on to me, I feel honored. And I must apologize for the delay in my comment. I promise to formally accept and pass the award forward!

xoxo Diana

OneCraftyFox said...

PS I always assumed you were born in France, now if that was the case and you still didn't understand a word, then there would be cause for concern. lol :)