Monday 7 March 2011

Antique Ink Bottles - my new love :D

I decided that the perfect bottle for my stained glass feathers would be ink bottles - it's very obvious really! So I've bought a few and have been playing ... and today I got a delivery of some more .... squeee!!





there's nothing quite  like getting a box of supplies in the post ...




little surprises :D



all are different (sometimes quirky) shapes.


and different shades - I love this green one.



and different sizes - this has to be the smallest little ink bottle ever!!


I love them all!!!!




some finished bottles in my atelier - filled with sea glass and beads and decorated with glass feathers and ribbons and flowers. 




and a couple of bottles that I've listed in my Etsy shop ..












aren't they cute ??

6 comments:

mamabeaks said...

These are so beautiful.

June said...

Love, love, love them Pamela!

Dyche Designs said...

How cool are they are they go so perfectly together.

Teo said...

Oh wow, they are fabulous!! What a perfect material for your work.

X by Leina Neima said...

Oh-so-romantic!

Kiku said...

Oh my god, these are so beautiful! So great idea!