Thursday 28 July 2011

Choosing colours ....

This afternoon I was trying to decide on the colours for a new mobile.   Reds are always beautiful in glass, so I thought some orange and yellow maybe too, and placed them up by the window in my studio.  

But then I had my doubts. 

As you do. 

So whilst I was getting a little stressed from the decision making and maybe a little too much coffee too I glanced down at my basket of paper patterns and flowers and the decision was made - reds, oranges, pinks and peaches.

Tomorrows work all sorted :D

3 comments:

Brandon said...

Great post! Nice blog too!

check out mine? I'm a photographer.

www.electricbrandon.com

If you want, you can follow it. I'll follow yours too.

Pamela Angus said...

thank you :) your photographing is fabulous! following :)

Purplebears said...

I love the vibrancy and life of the reds and oranges together. Can't wait to see what you do with it.